Saturday, January 03, 2009
Three conversations in one day

One.

Me: "What do you mean I can't order the chairs until they've reached the warehouse? What would be the point in me ordering them?"
Habitat employee: "It's company policy. We just can't let you. You can order them on the day they arrive."
Me: "OK, fine. When's that?"
Habitat employee: "I don't know. We're not told."
Me: "Bye."

Two.

Me: "It's almost as if they didn't want us to buy anything."
American person: "I tend to find that's true for most companies in England."

Three.

Me: "Can you let me know what you can do about it?"
Griffin Technology employee (in the US): "Email me your address and we'll send you the product immediately."
Me: "Does it matter that I'm in the UK?"
Griffin Technology employee (in the US): "Not at all, sir. We want to do everything we can to ensure our customers are happy."
Me: *faints*