Friday, October 02, 2009
Good luck to the LEWIS Byte Night team



Last year I slept rough in a park in London for Byte Night, in aid of Action for Children. In the run up to the event I felt guilty asking people to give me money to go and get drunk with my mates.

By 5am, as I tried to rub some feeling back into my frozen body despite thermals, two pairs of trousers, two jumpers, a ski jacket, gloves, a scarf, two hats, a sleeping bag and a plastic sheet, I wished I'd asked for more cash. It was *hell*.

It's Byte Night tonight and this year I won't be sleeping out, but have already taken part in a bake sale, PJ day + bacon sarnies, along with sponsoring our team.

If you haven't sponsored them yet, do it.

The link is: http://www.justgiving.com/ByteNight-LEWISPR-2009/

Good luck to Gemma, Louise, Deepali, Jade, Liz and Paul. Wrap up warm!