Sunday, October 17, 2010
Email to 1998 from Andrew

______________________________________

FROM: ANDREW

TO: MEIN1998@HOTMAIL.CO.UK

SUBJECT: HELLO ME FROM 1998

______________________________________

Hello me.

To reply to your first question, because this is you from the future I know what number you are thinking of (’69 dude!’).

But enough earlier 90s references. I have advice for you(me)! Firstly, study now you idiot! I know it’s not cool, but Open University is far more expensive than university will be for you then! And you know you aren’t sure what you want to do, well you will eventually want to study law, so do it now.

Also, you haven’t met the lady I am referring to yet, and won’t do for another 5 years, but don’t marry her! She will turn into a weirdo and mess everything up!

Follow that advice and you will do fine. :)

Except...

Then I now won’t exist as me, so I won’t be able to tell you not to do those things, so you will do those things.

Oh dear...

I may have borked the universe.

Doc Brown won’t be happy.

In which case: put an accumulator for London hosting the 2012 Olympics, a Tory/LibDem coalition in 2010 and Rage Against the Machine to be Number 1 at Christmas 2009. We might all be going down, but I plan on having a fat wallet to bounce on.

Cheers

You

______________________________________