Loved this article that covers the top tips to survive university, published on The Telegraph this week and subsequently linked to by my favourite newsletter B3TA. I don't think it's fake.
Let me summarise:
1. Pack a (antique?) trunk of antiques
2. Buy Egyptian cotton sheets from John Lewis or Heals
3. Don't forget cushions from Bulgaria and your Mexican throw
4. Pack your cafetiere (8-cup, obvs)
5. Don't forget your ukelele and a Scrabble board
Hmm. Doesn't really remind me of my Uni days. Mine were all about Pasta 'n' Sauce, hard trance, and B&H. Wish I'd read this article 17 years ago.