1. Your conference speech was made up on the train to the conference.
2. Your conference speech was the best thing at the conference.
3. People at the conference have asked you to come and do some training at their office.
4. You'll probably make up the training on the train to their office.
5. When you arrive at their office, you're shocked that there isn't a Starbucks within 2 miles.
6. You start having anxiety attacks when more than 2 miles away from a source of wifi.
7. Your holiday bookings are governed by the availability of wifi.
8. You get in trouble with your non-guru friends for "fiddling with your phone" too much.
9. You're not fiddling, you're checking in on Foursquare.
10. You're the mayor of your own house on Foursquare.
(Featured t-shirt available from Rizzo Tees.)