1. You deny that you're a social media guru.
2. You carry a heavily annotated Moleskine notebook.
3. You call heavily annotating a Moleskine notebook a 'hack'.
4. Your desk is littered with 'hacked' Moleskine notebooks, Lego, and Star Wars figures.
5. Your blog posts are accompanied by photos of Lego Star Wars figures.
6. You blog more than you do actual work.
7. Your actual work is impossible to explain to friends and relatives.
8. Your friends and relatives think you're in 'computers'.
9. You have at least three computers.
10. You carry your computers around in one of these.