The Telegraph has covered David Cameron's holiday wardrobe, describing it as "underwhelming". But as I scrolled absent-mindedly through the (obviously staged) photos, some questions came to me...
1. Why is he wearing suit trousers and school shoes on holiday?
2. Why do they think sitting at the front of an empty restaurant will look casual?
3. Where are the kids? And the nanny? And the security? Wouldn't some 'extras' look more convincing?
4. Why are they so bad at acting like they're having fun?
5. Why am I reading this story anyway?
It's very difficult reading the news as a PR person.